18 Mar $0 Marketing, Leads Come to You, The Best Lead Source You’ve Never Heard of, Fight a Bull in Mexico
Phillip Vincent visits Disruptors Studio from Puerto Rico to discuss the best lead source you’ve never heard of, how to spend $0 on marketing, and what it’s like to fight a bull in Mexico
Sign up for our free wholesaling course: http://www.disruptorsu.com.
Want to close more deals without spending any more money? Go to https://www.disruptors.com.
Follow me on IG: https://www.instagram.com/steve.trang.
About Phillip Vincent
Phillip Vincent first ventured into the construction business at the age of 20. In 2004, he then got engaged with real estate wholesaling. Through his natural networking and people skills, his wholesaling business then amassed unmeasurable success. He is the CEO of Mom’s House, a company that provides an ease to seniors and their families in selling their houses in preparation for senior care living.
Connect with Phillip at www.momshouse.com
Phillip Vincent visits Disruptors Studio from Puerto Rico to discuss the best lead source you’ve never heard of, how to spend $0 on marketing, and what it’s like to fight a bull in Mexico.
- Building relationships with the right senior living stakeholders help in solving their business problems. Be collaborative and help people in the right way and not lead them as an investor.
- In offering solutions to sellers, ask by asking questions that lead to your answers. Let them know you have solved their problems.
- Sustainability in business is about building relationships. Building the right relationships can build something that comes to you.
- In dealing with people, don’t be transactional. Show empathy and love in your heart, that you’re there to help look and work for the solutions of their circumstances.
- You have to find common ground to relate with someone.
About Steve Trang
Steve Trang is the founder of the Real Estate Disruptors movement and host of the Real Estate Disruptors Podcast. He started his podcast in the middle of 2018 to inspire wholesalers and real estate agents to double their incomes by adding a second leg to their business. The podcast has now grown to ten thousand followers with new members of the community sharing their success story every week.
Steve’s goal is to create 100 Millionaires. One of his favorite quotes is from the great Zig Ziglar: “You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help enough other people get what they want.” He heard this quote when he first got into real estate, and it has stuck with him throughout his entire career. In fact, it’s essentially one of the core values Steve lives by.