29 Aug Launching a Wholesaling Real Estate Franchise
Having trouble organizing your real estate wholesaling business? Let Joe Homebuyer do it for you! This franchise has everything to get you started – processes, how to make offers, closing procedures, you name it, a Joe Homebuyer franchise includes it. Mark Stubler is here to discuss what it means to quit your job and be an REI franchise. Real estate business in a box!
Those wondering how to start a real estate business should be cautioned that owning a real estate company is no easy feat. Just like starting a business in any other industry, entrepreneurs should log countless hours conducting research and craft a meticulous business plan before actually jumping into the business.
Video replay of my interview with Mark Stubler about Wholesaling Real Estate Franchising:
Set Your Business Goals
The importance of setting goals can’t be underestimated. Goals not only keep you on track, but they also keep you moving forward.
The popular SMART goal has five key phrases: Specific, measurable, action-oriented, attainable, and relevant. It can be a helpful way to manage your ambition, by balancing actions with an intention. SMART goals are sensible and implementable across timeframes, allowing them to be a convenient start for whatever new project you’re about to launch.
Subscribe to Our YouTube Channel
👉: https://bit.ly/2RynwJc for more great free content!
Share this with someone who would value this information.
More about Mark Stubler and Joe Homebuyer franchising:
Subscribe 👉: https://bit.ly/2RynwJc
Takeaways from Launching a Wholesaling Real Estate Franchise:
- Move away from the comfort zone and just do it.
- Partner with someone whom you knew as a person on how they conduct themselves both in and out of the business.
- It pays to be patient and persistent.
- Make a human connection with the sellers.
- Focus and enjoy the learning journey.
- Hold everyone accountable. Better leader attracts better people. Earn the respect of the your people.
- Build systems and processes first before scaling.
- Be clear on what to accomplish, have a consistent marketing plan, and gradually increase activity.
- Delegate non-income generating activities.
- Real estate is simple but not easy.
- Not in the business of making offers but buyings houses.
- Franchising is not just business but is also a partnership.
- Franchising is heavily regulated. You should be committed first before getting into it.
- Don’t overthink it, just take action. Strategic marketing is an income-generating activity.
- Address beforehand any potential issues that may wreck a deal.
- In finding the right Acquisitions Agent, know the type of personality first, then network.
- Successful Business Owner = Personal Development
Buy our Perfect Seller Appointment Checklist. https://www.disruptors.com/checklist
Want to close more deals without spending any more money? Go to 👉:https://www.disruptors.com
Give us a follow: Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/steve.trang
Real Estate Resources:
Find out more about wholesaling by joining our movement at http://www.realestatedisruptors.com
Join Our Private FB Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/realestatedisruptors/
Download the OfferFast app for the best off-market deals : http://www.offerfast.com
Need fast, reliable skip tracing? https://www.skipfast.com
About Steve Trang
Steve Trang (https://www.stevetrang.com) is the founder of the Real Estate Disruptors. He started his podcast in the middle of 2018 to inspire wholesalers and real estate agents to double their incomes by adding a 2nd leg to their business. The podcast has now grown to tens of thousands followers with new members of the community sharing their success story every week.
Steve also created the OfferFast Homes app. The purpose of the app is to help wholesalers jump start their career faster by putting all of the buyers in one place. The hope is to minimize the challenge of building a buyer list when getting started in wholesaling.
Steve’s legacy will be to create 100 Millionaires. One of his favorite quotes is from the great Zig Ziglar: “You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help enough other people get what they want.” He heard this quote when he first got into real estate, and it has stuck with him throughout his entire career. In fact, it’s essentially one of the core values Steve lives by.
Since starting the Stunning Homes Realty in 2013, the brokerage has over 130 agents. In the greater Phoenix area, SRH has almost 1% market share. One out of every 137 homes in Phoenix metro is sold by Stunning Homes Realty (https://www.stunninghomesrealty.com).