13 May 18 to Big Business
Realtor, Flipper, Wholesaler – Ryan Zolin on building a business and career from scratch right out of high school and making it big.
Video replay of my interview with Ryan Zolin:
Realtor, Flipper, Wholesaler – Ryan Zolin on building a business and career from scratch right out of high school and making it big. Find out how he did and his obstacles while building his wealth.
About Ryan Zolin
Ryan Zolin started in the real estate industry right after graduating high school. He forewent college and took a real estate course instead. Now at age 22, he’s one of the major players in the Greater Phoenix market, and he’s certainly right on track to be part of Steve Trang’s 100 millionaires in about a year and a half, right along with his 3 companies – the Zolin Group, 34 Holdings, and a newly acquired staging company.
- Relying on relationships and connections opens the door to opportunities. Surround yourself with people that are smarter and better than you. Understand that you can’t do everything on your own.
- Employing appropriate and smart words helps initiate buyers to reveal their numbers before an offer.
- Mistakes always happen, don’t give up, learn from it, move on, and avoid doing the same. In learning, be a sponge and absorb as much useful information as possible.
- You don’t need to spend so much money on business if you started going through the right systems. Also, if you don’t have a high marketing budget, you can utilize social media for free.
- Having a license can increase profitability and future-proofs the business.
- The most important piece is making sure the person you’re taking the information from is someone you look up to and respect. Knowing that not everybody’s going to have your best interest, but everybody in the world will have at least some piece of value that they can give to you.
Subscribe to our podcast 👉: https://bit.ly/2RynwJc
Check out our FREE real estate wholesaling course: http://www.disruptorsu.com
Buy our Perfect Seller Appointment Checklist. https://www.disruptors.com/checklist
Want to close more deals without spending any more money? Go to 👉 https://www.disruptors.com
Give us a follow: Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/steve.trang
Real Estate Resources: Find out more about wholesaling by joining our movement at http://www.realestatedisruptors.com
Join Our Private FB Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/realestatedisruptors/
Download the OfferFast : http://www.offerfast.com
Need fast, reliable skip tracing? https://www.skipfast.com
About Steve Trang
Steve Trang is the founder of the Real Estate Disruptors. He started his podcast in the middle of 2018 to inspire wholesalers and real estate agents to double their incomes by adding a 2nd leg to their business. The podcast has now grown to tens of thousands followers with new members of the community sharing their success story every week.
Steve also created the OfferFast Homes app. The purpose of the app is to help wholesalers jump start their career faster by putting all of the buyers in one place. The hope is to minimize the challenge of building a buyer list when getting started in wholesaling.
Steve’s legacy will be to create 100 Millionaires. One of his favorite quotes is from the great Zig Ziglar: “You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help enough other people get what they want.” He heard this quote when he first got into real estate, and it has stuck with him throughout his entire career. In fact, it’s essentially one of the core values Steve lives by.
Since starting the Brokerage in 2013, Stunning Homes Realty has over 130 agents. In the greater Phoenix area, his company has almost 1% market share. One out of every 137 homes in Phoenix metro is sold by Stunning Homes Realty.