Amy Ransdell talks about how she started in real estate by negotiation short sales, become a licensed real estate agent, and ultimately becoming a sophisticated real estate investor.
She also shares what kind of mindset you need to have to succeed in real estate and how getting licensed in real estate adds hundreds of thousands in revenue.
Video Replay of Interview with Amy Ransdell
Start Your Real Estate Disruptors Journey by visiting http://www.realestatedisruptors.com
Amy Ransdell Shares How She’s Steadily Building Her Real Estate Empire in Atlanta
With Amy Ransdell, Real Estate Broker with Powerhouse Real Estate
Oct. 14, 2020
About Amy Ransdell
Amy Ransdell is a Real Estate Broker with Powerhouse Real Estate in
Atlanta, Georgia, the Founder/CEO of TheCollectiveRise Cam, the CMO
with REVAGlobal Real Estate Virtual Assistants, the Owner and
Acquisitions & Marketing Director with VIA Real Estate LLC and Atlanta
Property Partners, and a Certified Investment Property Expert (CIPE)
with Keys2Closing ~ RE Defined.
Amy is a transformation coach, an active real estate investor, real estate
investment mentor, real estate agent coach, investment strategist,
licensed real estate broker, brokerage owner, speaker, and marketing
lead for multiple companies.
Connect with or find more information about Amy at
instagram.com/amyransdell_bepowerhouse, or bepowerhouse.com
Steve and Amy discuss her career in building her real estate empire, her passion for mentoring and education, Neuro-Linguistic Programming and how you can use it to improve your business and your life, and truly becoming an entrepreneur.
Top 5 Takeaways from Amy Randsell:
5. Be at cause with your business, which means being in control of events, properties, and all other aspects of your investment company. The more you are in control, the fewer mistakes and emergencies you will experience and the less stress you will experience.
4. You need to know your numbers. If you’re not looking at your numbers, you will be wasting time and money.
3. Becoming an entrepreneur from a solopreneur is moving from being the one responsible for doing everything to hiring good people, training them well, watching the numbers and having the business running so that it can function even if you’re not there.
2. Investors should add a licensed realtor to their team. The training and perspective of a realtor is very different from that of an investor, so they approach properties from different viewpoints. Conversely, realtors should associate with or include investors in their businesses to bring an investor perspective and market properties to investors that are best suited for investors.
5. Training is the key to improving your business. Invest in good training, look into virtual VAs, and get your team well trained and continue their training. Set goals, track targets, know what you need to achieve to drive both revenue and profits. With good training and education, you will be able to adapt to market changes and keep moving forward. Build out
your circles of influence and your networks, foster them, and they will help you grow.
Bonus Takeaway: Amy highly recommends training in Neuro-Linguistic Programming (“NLP”) because of the sales and people management tools you can develop using it. NLP helps you predict human behavior based on how a person responds to questions you ask (both verbal and non-verbval responses) and can assist you in closing more deals and getting better results.
About Steve Trang
Steve Trang is the founder of the Real Estate Disruptors movement
and host of the Real Estate Disruptors Podcast. He started his podcast
in the middle of 2018 to inspire wholesalers and real estate agents to
double their incomes by adding a second leg to their business. The
podcast has now grown to ten thousand followers with new members
of the community sharing their success story every week.
Steve’s goal is to create 100 Millionaires. One of his favorite quotes is
from the great Zig Ziglar: “You can have everything in life you want, if
you will just help enough other people get what they want.” He heard
this quote when he first got into real estate, and it has stuck with him throughout his entire career. In fact, it’s essentially one of the core values Steve lives by.
Connect with Steve at linkedin.com/in/stevetrang, facebook.com/stevetrang,
instagram.com/steve.trang, stevetrang.com, or realestatedisruptors.com