20 Dec Wholesale 70+ Mobile Homes On Land w/o a Buyers’ List During Covid – Featuring Sandy Cesaire
Sandy Cesaire flies in from Florida and tells her rags-to-riches-to-rags-to-riches story. We learn how she bought and sold over 70 mobile homes with land for big profits in 2020. All without a buyer’s list. She also tells us how to find buyers easily and inexpensively. A great niche market to look at for your business.
Wholesale 70+ Mobile Homes On Land w/o a Buyers’ List During Covid
With Sandy Cesaire, Bellaire Investment Group
December 16, 2020
About Sandy Cesaire
Sandy Cesaire was drawn to real estate very early. Almost right out of high school, she tried to get her real estate agent’s license, but couldn’t sit for the exam because she didn’t have the full amount for the fees. She became a mortgage broker and learned which lenders liked to loan to investors or had creative financing options.
Sandy did very well with fix and flips and even got into hard money lending. But the 2008 crash wiped her out (or wiped out her investment partners, who had her cash). She eventually dipped her toes back into real estate and developed a method for wholesale buying and selling mobile homes with land to end users and significant profits. Now Sandy is expanding her mobile home wholesale business to other states, with plans to go nationwide soon.
Sandy and Steve discuss how Sandy got into real estate, her history as a mortgage broker,and how she dealt with losing $800,000 cash in the 2008 crash. Sandy talks about her return to real estate, and how she discovered how to make big profits wholesaling mobile homes with land. She even touches on dealing with mommy guilt and her company’s future plans.
Top 5 Takeaways from Sandy:
5. Have your paperwork in order. Don’t rely on the goodness of other people you work with, even if they have the best intentions. If you don’t protect yourself, you will eventually get burned.
4. Mommy guilt is real. Remind yourself that you’re working hard now so that you can enjoy life later.
3. Do the right thing for your sellers. Most are selling to you because they need help. Don’t be afraid to help them — not only is it the right thing to do, it will make your deal easier.
2. Stay focused. It’s easy to become distracted and not pay enough attention to your core business.
1. Figure it out. No matter the situation, you are not likely to know everything. So dive in, figure it out, and make it work better for the next deal.
Bonus Takeaway: Let it go. No matter what bad things happened, you won’t move on and rebuild until you let it go. Put your boots on, pick yourself up, and move on. Get rid of toxic things and people. Only then can you be happy and prosperous.
About Steve Trang
Steve Trang is the founder of the Real Estate Disruptors movement and host of the Real Estate Disruptors Podcast. He started his podcast in the middle of 2018 to inspire wholesalers and real estate agents to double their incomes by adding a second leg to their business. The podcast has now grown to ten thousand followers with new members of the community sharing their success story every week.
Steve’s goal is to create 100 Millionaires. One of his favorite quotes is from the great Zig Ziglar: “You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help enough other people get what they want.” He heard this quote when he first got into real estate, and it has stuck with him throughout his entire career. In fact, it’s essentially one of the core values Steve lives by.