17 Mar Learn Why The Top Real Estate Investors Spend $25K on Masterminds – and Why It is a Fast Track to Their Success
Jason Medley stops by Disruptors Studio to discuss why you should join a mastermind. He relates his real estate experience, giving back, forming the Collective Genius Real Estate Investor Mastermind and how mastermind groups can help you grow your business and realize your personal dreams.
Video Replay of Interview with Jason Medley
Sign up for our free wholesaling course: http://www.disruptorsu.com
Want to close more deals without spending any more money? Go to https://www.disruptors.com
Check out all our past podcasts and interviews: https://www.realestatedisruptors.com/interview-archives/
Follow me on IG: https://www.instagram.com/steve.trang
Follow me on TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@stevetrang?lang=en
Join Our Private FB Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/realestatedisruptors/
SHOW NOTES – Why You Should Join a Mastermind
Learn Why The Top Real Estate Investors Spend $25K on Masterminds & Why It’s a Fast Track to Success
With Jason Medley, Collective Genius
April 17, 2021
Listen to this episode on Youtube at https://youtu.be/lT6vFGAWo98
About Jason Medley
Jason Medley began in real estate as an officer of a mortgage brokerage after leaving his steady job as a Pharmaceutical Representative. A year after, he then started his own real estate business. His company overcame and surpassed the tough Global Financial Crisis with a relentless pursuit of excellence and connecting skills.
Today, he is the CEO/Founder of Collective Genius, a mastermind that collaborates with the top real estate investors to discuss market changes, formulates ideas, innovates methods, shares best practices, and builds partnerships.
Connect with Jason Medley at www.learnmoreaboutCG.com
Jason Medley stops by Disruptors Studio to discuss his real estate experience, giving back, forming the Collective Genius Real Estate Investor Mastermind, and how mastermind groups can help you grow your business and realize your personal dreams.
- Learn the business first and get a certain level of confidence before starting your own.
- Making money is a skill set, and keeping it is a discipline. Live below means and have a plan of what to do with what you keep.
- The best way to create a lot of passive income is to have a radical active income.
- Placing all the money back into business can scale yourself out of profitability. You need to be at the point where the business is profitable, consistent, predictable, and reliable. Have the discipline in taking money and investing it into a different facet. Focus not only on building the business but also on building a balance sheet.
- Invest not only with someone who has the money but also someone who is a decent human being.
- Collective Genius and Mastermind is the perfect venue to learn new things, collaborate ideas, share innovations, and build partnerships. CG is a collaboration of people who have a constant relentless pursuit of excellence.
- Present a plan instead of negotiating when asking someone to lend you money.
- Learn the business not only in theory but also in practice and experience.
- Vision, mission, and core values are essential to a team, a company, and an organization.
- There aren’t any secrets, only excellent execution.
- View failures as an opportunity to learn and to get better. Failure is a core ingredient of success. The only time real failure happens is when you quit.
About Steve Trang
Steve Trang is the founder of the Real Estate Disruptors movement and host of the Real Estate Disruptors Podcast. He started his podcast in the middle of 2018 to inspire wholesalers and real estate agents to double their incomes by adding a second leg to their business. The podcast has now grown to ten thousand followers with new members of the community sharing their success story every week.
Steve’s goal is to create 100 Millionaires. One of his favorite quotes is from the great Zig Ziglar: “You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help enough other people get what they want.” He heard this quote when he first got into real estate, and it has stuck with him throughout his entire career. In fact, it’s essentially one of the core values Steve lives by.
Connect with Steve at linkedin.com/in/stevetrang, facebook.com/stevetrang, instagram.com/steve.trang, stevetrang.com, or realestatedisruptors.com.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed