14 Dec $200,000+ In One Month! Dominick Felix & Gonzalo Corzo On How To Do Huge Numbers In One Market!
Dominick Felix and Gonzalo Corzo come back for round 2 to talk about how they went from $100,000 per month to over $200,000 in one month in just one market! We talk about hiring acquisition guys, sales manager, disposition process and more in just Jacksonville, FL.
Video Replay of Interview with Dominick Felix & Gonzalo Corzo
Start Your Real Estate Disruptors Journey by visiting http://www.realestatedisruptors.com
$200,000+ In One Month! Dominick Felix & Gonzalo Corzo On How To Do Huge Numbers In One Market!
With Dominick Felix and Gonzalo Corzon, Texas Size Real Estate
August 26, 2020
About Gonzalo Corzo and Dominick Felix at Cash Geeks
Gonzalo Corzo and Dominick Felix built their wholesale business together by focusing on what each of them does best. The Jacksonville, Florida based company is expanding into other markets like San Antonio, Texas. They keep their focus on markets with characteristics similar to their home market.
This gives G and Dom the ability to simply plug in their systems and processes to new markets. It also demonstrates the immense value of using established processes to operate your business. Expansion and new markets can happen quickly because you can plug your systems into new offices and locations and run everything as you are accustomed to.
The duo are also heavily involved in their community, doing quite a bit of education with fellow wholesalers. You can connect with their wholesaling education Facebook group here.
Gonzalo and Dominick join Steve to discuss how they took their business to consistently producing over $200,000 a month from under $100,000 a month by focusing on their processes, training, and changing how they targeted and marketed their properties. They share some great tactics for pricing your properties, working with and finding buyers, and why you may be having problems moving your properties. They also discuss handling personnel issues when bringing in outside people to become managers.
Top 5 Takeaways from G and Dom:
5. Sometimes you need to bring in someone from the outside to be a manager rather than promoting from within. Don’t be afraid to do this if your personnel aren’t ready to handle different duties. You may have great people in their seats, but they may be completely unprepared for management roles.
4. Communicating with your employees is crucial. Be honest and straightforward with them, but also put in the time to develop them.
3. Systems and processes will allow you to build consistency and handle adversity.
2. Find what you really want to do and focus on that. It’s OK to try other things, but evaluate whether the new venture is truly what YOU want to do or if it is taking you away from the part of the business you enjoy.
1. Focus on what you want to build and don’t get distracted by the shiny objects. Work to train your team, grow your team, and push to improve your processes.
Bonus Takeaway: The quick, easy deals for a small profit may be tempting, but they actually take as much (or sometimes more) time than deals which will pay you more money. Don’t get bogged down in time-wasting work that takes you away from the bigger producing deals.
About Steve Trang
Steve Trang is the founder of the Real Estate Disruptors movement and host of the Real Estate Disruptors Podcast. He started his podcast in the middle of 2018 to inspire wholesalers and real estate agents to double their incomes by adding a second leg to their business. The podcast has now grown to ten thousand followers with new members of the community sharing their success story every week.
Steve’s goal is to create 100 Millionaires. One of his favorite quotes is from the great Zig Ziglar: “You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help enough other people get what they want.” He heard this quote when he first got into real estate, and it has stuck with him throughout his entire career. In fact, it’s essentially one of the core values Steve lives by.