05 Mar Work In Your Business 2 – 4 Hours a Week, Focus on Growth, not Grind, with Scaling & Virtual Training
Jerry Green talks about how he has persevered through personal tragedy, 9/11, recessions and built a real estate business where he only works 2-4 hours a week by focusing on growth, not grind.
Video Replay of Interview with Jerry Green:
Sign up for our free wholesaling course: http://www.disruptorsu.com.
Want to close more deals without spending any more money? Go to https://www.disruptors.com.
Follow me on IG: https://www.instagram.com/steve.trang.
March 6, 2021
About Jerry Green
Jerry Green is the current CEO of Real Estate Solutions Unlimited, Inc. The company operates within the Dayton, Ohio area. He has 27 years of experience and made over 1,100 deals in the process. He developed a “Growth, not Grind” concept in establishing his presence in the market and shares it with thousands through training and coaching opportunities throughout the country.
Connect with Jerry at Jerry Green on Facebook, @thejerrygreen on Instagram, and thejerrygreen.com on the web.
Jerry Green talks about how he persevered through personal tragedy, 9/11, recessions and built a real estate business where he only works 2-4 hours a week by focusing on growth, not grind.
- You need to push yourself to new limits and rise to adversity.
- If there’s no capital? You should have the guts to partner.
- Don’t over-leverage on properties. Take it easy on the rehabs. Build a business not just as a deal chaser but with the flexibility to pull things on the other side.
- Be always involved with the business. Have a team that has core values and culture and not just skills.
- Put constraints on the business and be solely focus on one thing at a time. Take time to focus on growth and not only on the grind.
- Never make offers. It’s all about qualifying properties, creating solutions, and solve people’s problems.
About Steve Trang
Steve Trang is the founder of the Real Estate Disruptors movement and host of the Real Estate Disruptors Podcast. He started his podcast in the middle of 2018 to inspire wholesalers and real estate agents to double their incomes by adding a second leg to their business. The podcast has now grown to ten thousand followers with new members of the community sharing their success story every week.
Steve’s goal is to create 100 Millionaires. One of his favorite quotes is from the great Zig Ziglar: “You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help enough other people get what they want.” He heard this quote when he first got into real estate, and it has stuck with him throughout his entire career. In fact, it’s essentially one of the core values Steve lives by.
Connect with Steve at linkedin.com/in/stevetrang, facebook.com/stevetrang, instagram.com/steve.trang, stevetrang.com, or realestatedisruptors.com.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed