03 Jun time to get SHARPER! How to Run Your Business
Time to get Sharper – Get Your Business Sharper – Meet the Man Who Teaches You How NOT to do Deals & How to Run Your Business – Gary and Susan Harper. Real Estate Disruptors: “Get Your Business Sharper” – Gary Harper II: Meet the man who teaches you how NOT to do deals & how to run your business.
Video replay of my interview with Gary and Susan Harper:
About Gary and Susan Harper
Gary Harper is the CEO of Sharper Business Solutions. He spent 13 years as an executive in a Fortune 500 company where he handled the process of evaluating operational expenses and helped them to be efficient. He began investing in real estate in 2004, took his expertise in business systems and process management, and developed a program to help real estate investors in scaling their business.
Reach Gary through [email protected].
Susan Harper is a partner and business coach for Sharper Business Solutions. She worked as a school teacher for over 20 years. In Sharper, she manages teams and integrates their systems and processes daily. Her attention to detail and analytical mind provides crucial insights into the nuances of daily business operations. She has an incredible ability to break down complicated issues into simple, actionable steps.
Reach Susan through [email protected]
Takeaways – How not to do deals & how to run your business
- Focus on things that you can do and what matters most. Some things are beyond control. Value time more than you value money. Know your purpose.
- It’s not always about making money but also how you help others improve their lives.
- Joining a mastermind could bring you more knowledge in the industry and helps you with the industry benchmarks.
- You can have as many businesses as you want as long as you have the right integrator in place and you’re no longer a resource. The resource is time, money, people, and energy.
- The Five of Stage of Business. Start-up, Perseverance, Viability, Expansion, and Succession.
- Document processes and procedures first before starting to hire people.
- Be a better leader. Work hard and work smart.
- The Side Pocket of a Business is Supply, Input, Process, Output, and Customer.
- Process and procedures may vary and change depending on the situation.
- Have a vision, both long and short term. Know your metrics and numbers daily and act on them accordingly. Build a communication tool. Hire the right people and put them on the right seat.
- Culture comes from core values, purpose, and goals.
- Focus and keep little things important and always be grateful.
- Treat business like it’s a business and stop acting like it’s a hobby.
Give us a follow
Real Estate Resources
Find out more about wholesaling by joining our movement at http://www.realestatedisruptors.com
Join Our Private FB Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/realestatedisruptors/
Earn MORE in wholesaling—FAST! https://get.investorlift.com/disruptors/
Need fast, reliable skip tracing? https://www.skipfast.com
Check out our FREE real estate wholesaling course: http://www.disruptorsu.com
Buy our Perfect Seller Appointment Checklist. https://www.disruptors.com/checklist
Want to close more deals without spending any more money? Go to 👉 https://www.disruptors.com
About Steve Trang
Steve Trang (https://www.stevetrang.com) is the founder of the Real Estate Disruptors. He started his podcast in the middle of 2018 to inspire wholesalers and real estate agents to double their incomes by adding a 2nd leg to their business. The podcast has now grown to tens of thousands followers with new members of the community sharing their success story every week.
Steve also created the OfferFast Homes app. The purpose of the app is to help wholesalers jump start their career faster by putting all of the buyers in one place. The hope is to minimize the challenge of building a buyer list when getting started in wholesaling. Steve’s legacy will be to create 100 Millionaires. One of his favorite quotes is from the great Zig Ziglar: “You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help enough other people get what they want.” He heard this quote when he first got into real estate, and it has stuck with him throughout his entire career. In fact, it’s essentially one of the core values Steve lives by.
Since starting the Brokerage in 2013, Stunning Homes Realty has over 130 agents. In the greater Phoenix area, his company has almost 1% market share. One out of every 137 homes in Phoenix metro is sold by Stunning Homes Realty.