21 Apr Create the Lifestyle You Want First and then the Business – and How to Raise $20 MM in Private Money, Too
Austin Rutherford comes to Disruptors Studios to explain why you should create the lifestyle you want and THEN crafting the business you want, not vice versa. Oh, and he will tell us how he raised $20 million in private money to fund his real estate operations.
Video replay of my interview with Austin Rutherford:
About Austin Rutherford
Austin Rutherford is a former NBA hopeful who realized the quick money-making hustle of real estate. At 20, using his savings, he bought his first house for rental and broadened his knowledge and skills through courses and books while taking night classes and valeting cars. With combined hard work, perseverance, eagerness to learn more, partnership, and guidance with the right mentors, he found his way to success in the business. He has built a 7-figure real estate investing business and owns 60 plus rental properties. Inspiring others with his success, he shares his knowledge about developing their brand in scaling real estate with passive income through his courses.
- It would be convenient for the owners if they hire a competent property management company for rental properties.
- Rental properties are a great way to earn passive income and make money long-term.
- In rental properties, you can do a Cash-Out Refinance and just take all the money out tax-free.
- Reward yourself for all the hard work that you’ve done. It helps you grow socially and mentally. Build a life and then build a business around it.
- The good thing about traveling and leaving away from the business is to get to know the things that don’t work, thus placing better systems, people, and processes.
- Social media is the future. It doesn’t only influence and help people, but it can also broaden your network and net worth.
- Collaborating with other REIs makes you earn more, learn more, and connect more.
- The thought of the thought. Be conscious of the reasons behind your thinking, decisions, or actions.
- Lean into people in your life that are positive and believe in you.
Subscribe 👉: https://bit.ly/2RynwJc
Watch or listen to all my past interviews at www.realestatedisruptors.com/interview-archives
Check out our FREE real estate wholesaling course: http://www.disruptorsu.com
Buy our Perfect Seller Appointment Checklist. https://www.disruptors.com/checklist
Want to close more deals without spending any more money? Go to 👉 https://www.disruptors.com
#wholesalinghouses #wholesalingrealestate #wholesalerealestate
Give us a follow:
Real Estate Resources:
Find out more about wholesaling by joining our movement at http://www.realestatedisruptors.com
Join Our Private Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/realestatedisruptors/
Download the OfferFast : http://www.offerfast.com
Need fast, reliable skip tracing? https://www.skipfast.com
About Steve Trang
Steve Trang is the founder of the Real Estate Disruptors. He started his podcast in the middle of 2018 to inspire wholesalers and real estate agents to double their incomes by adding a 2nd leg to their business. The podcast has now grown to tens of thousands followers with new members of the community sharing their success story every week. Find out about all the services and even free help available here: www.disruptors.com
Steve also created the OfferFast Homes app. The purpose of the app is to help wholesalers jump start their career faster by putting all of the buyers in one place. The hope is to minimize the challenge of building a buyer list when getting started in wholesaling.
Steve’s goal is to create 100 Millionaires. One of his favorite quotes is from the great Zig Ziglar: “You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help enough other people get what they want.” He heard this quote when he first got into real estate, and it has stuck with him throughout his entire career. In fact, it’s essentially one of the core values Steve lives by. Since starting the Brokerage in 2013, Stunning Homes Realty has over 130 agents. In the greater Phoenix area, his company has almost 1% market share. One out of every 137 homes in Phoenix metro is sold by Stunning Homes Realty.
Show Notes: coming soon