Tiffany and Josh High talk about how they quit their jobs in 2017 to start flipping houses. It was a messy start, an engagement ring was taken off, and they lost six figures on just one flip. And now, they earn $200,000+ per month.
Video Replay of Interview with Tiffany and Josh High
Sign up for our free wholesaling course: https://www.jotform.com/Trang_Steve/ask-me-anything
Want to close more deals without spending any more money? Go to https://www.disruptors.com
Follow me on IG: https://www.instagram.com/steve.trang
Tiffany and Josh High Share How They Leveraged Their KPIs to Earn $200,000+ per Month
With Tiffany and Josh High, Heels Homes, LTD
January 13, 2021
About Tiffany and Josh High
Tiffany High is a recovered corporate employee who quit her job cold turkey to start investing in real estate when her brother was ill with cancer. She learned on the fly, taking six months to secure her first deal and was about two weeks away from giving up when she started having success.
Josh High worked in construction for years and quit his job once they had their real estate investment company off the ground. Josh brings his construction background to the company’s fix and flip side of their business.
Tiffany and Josh both wholesale and fix and flip. They unusually started with fix and flips, primarily due to Josh’s construction knowledge but also because they were figuring things out on the fly. As they grew, they sought help learning how to organize and manage their business and now run a lean company with great employee bonus plans to encourage retention.
Tiffany and Josh describe to Steve how they use their KPIs to manage their business daily and keep their company lean and growing. They discuss the four fundamentals they use in their business, employee bonus structure for motivation and referrals, and how defined roles put them on the path to success.
Top 5 Takeaways from Tiffany and Josh:
5. Define your roles and stay in your lanes. This is especially important for couples. You will find things get done and there will be less quarreling.
4. Spend some time discovering and writing down your core values. Then make them an integral part of your business processes.
3. Never hire someone who doesn’t mesh with your core values, no matter their experiences. If they don’t fit, they don’t get the job. No exceptions. Violating this rule will only result in problems later on.
2. Don’t chase the shiny objects. Social media is full of lots of noise, of people telling you what you should chase — stay true to yourself and your business goals. You can look to expand into something, but don’t abandon your business to grab the brass ring.
1. Use your KPIs daily to monitor your company’s performance and catch any negative trends or targets not being reached. This also helps you keep your sales team on track and help them meet their targets.
Bonus Takeaway: You can maximize your revenue and profits by paying attention to your KPIs daily. Why daily? Because you see negative trends develop before they impact your business. If you only look at the end of the month, you may have four weeks of low sales because someone wasn’t doing their job. If you see a problem in a day or two, you can correct the issue before it wastes your time and impacts your wallet.
About Steve Trang
Steve Trang is the founder of the Real Estate Disruptors movement and host of the Real Estate Disruptors Podcast. He started his podcast in the middle of 2018 to inspire wholesalers and real estate agents to double their incomes by adding a second leg to their business. The podcast has now grown to ten thousand followers with new members of the community sharing their success story every week.
Steve’s goal is to create 100 Millionaires. One of his favorite quotes is from the great Zig Ziglar: “You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help enough other people get what they want.” He heard this quote when he first got into real estate, and it has stuck with him throughout his entire career. In fact, it’s essentially one of the core values Steve lives by.